Saturday, November 1, 2008

It's all good!


The boys outside the aquarium in Gatlinburg, TN.


Katelyn wearing her University of Southern Mississippi onesie. My cousin Lacey is the mascot there.


The boys hanging out at the timeshare in Sevierville, TN.


Katelyn wearing the necklace Aunt Sis got her.


What a cutie pie!

We are doing well here at the Fischer household. About a week ago, we went to the Smokey Mountains with my parents and Uncle Don and Aunt Joann. It was our first real vacation in nearly 2 years. The weather was all good except for one rainy, cold day. My mom, Katelyn and I went to the Biltmore in North Carolina one day. I carried Katelyn in a sling carrier, and she did great. She slept almost the whole time. it was really something. Everybody ought to see the Biltmore at least once. I would like to go back with Andy sometime.

We took Caleb to short bowel clinic in Cinci on Thursday, and got some great news. Dr. K. said that Caleb's central line could be removed! They are going to schedule the procedure with one of their surgeons there in Cinci. It will probably be done in about 2 to 3 weeks. Praise the Lord! Thank you all for your prayers and support.

2 comments:

dorothystaer said...

Hi, I'm a friend of Michael Herrin's and have been praying for your family a long time. So happy to see this miracle God has performed for your family..what an answer to prayer! And baby Katelyn is just icing on the cake! You stayed the course, kept your faith, and just look at your victory in God now! You have been an inspiration to me; God bless you.
Dorothy Staer

JoAnna Williams said...

Hello...my family and I have been praying for you and following Caleb's progress via the CarePages. Praise God for the recent good news about Caleb's central line being removed. Our youngest son is about Caleb's age. The photo of Katelyn wearing the Southern Miss. onesie caught my eye...we live in Mississippi and I graduated from USM over 25 years ago. Go Eagles!!
We will continue to keep you in our prayers.

Soli Deo Gloria!
JoAnna & Harris Williams
Augusta, Arri, Bennett & Knox

Tunes